- 16 each Kontos® International Pastry Puffs
- 0.25 cup(s) Confectioner Sugar
- Pre-heat a convection oven to 450 degrees.
- Place pastry puffs on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper and bake for 4-5 minutes or until exterrior is crisp and pastry puffs are heated through.
- Transfer the pastry puffs into a brown paper bag and add confectioner sugar.
- Shake for 15 seconds or until pastry puffs are coated throughout.
- Transfer the zeppole's on to a serving platter or bowl and serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!