- Kontos Multi-Grain Flatbread
- 1 lb. Chopped Meat for 4 burgers (80-85% lean)
- 1 Small Onion
- 6 ounces Mushrooms, sliced
- 6-8 slices Bleu Cheese (or other favorite cheese)
- Chilled Lettuce or Tomato for topping
- Salt and Pepper
- Using a cast-iron grill-safe skillet, Sauté mushrooms and onion in olive oil on hot grill. Grill 1/4 lb. chopped meat, per person, to taste. As burgers are getting close to ready, place a few slices of Bleu cheese - or another favorite cheese - on your burgers to melt. At the same time, preheat 1 slice of Kontos Multi-Grain Flatbread (or other favored Kontos flatbread or pita) for 15-20 seconds on each side. Cut bread into two halves. Build sandwich - add Sautéed mushrooms and onion, and chilled tomato and lettuce. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste. Serve with fries and a pickle. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!