- 1 7-inch Kontos Foods' Pizza Parlor Crust (optional - grill for 1 min before topping grilled side up)
- 3 Oz. Tomato Pizza Sauce
- 4 Oz. Whole Milk Mozzarella (Artisan) Cheese
- 1 1/2 Oz. Sliced Red Onions
- 1 1/2 Oz. Sliced Black Olives
- 1 1/2 Oz. total (1/2 of each) Diced Red, Green, and Yellow Bell Peppers
- With a convection oven, preheat oven to 375 degrees F. With a conventional oven, preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Evenly spread the tomato pizza sauce over the pizza crust. Evenly spread the Mozzarella cheese over the top of the pizza sauce. Top with the bell pepper mixture, black olives and sliced red onions. Place topped pizza into the oven, directly on rack for crispy crust or on a pan for soft crust. (Note: Toaster Ovens are ideal for Kontos Foods' Pizza Parlor Crust!). If using a convection oven, bake for 5-6 minutes. If using a conventional oven, bake for 6-8 minutes. Remove from oven with a baking sheet or pizza spatula. Let cool for 1-2 minutes. Slice into 4-6 slices. Enjoy! Note: Oven baking times can vary - Flatbread pizza is ready when the cheese is melted completely and edges are medium to dark brown.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!