- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbs. fresh chopped basil
- 1/2 cup Roasted Red Peppers - cut into strips
- 2 Kontos® Hummus Flatbread
- 1/4 cup Feta Cheese
- 1 cup Kontos® Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- 1. Mash two ripe avocados with a fork and combine in a bowl with 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice and 1 tbs. fresh chopped basil. 2. Cut ½ cup roasted red peppers into strips. 3. Toast 2 whole pieces of Hummus Flatbread in toaster oven for 4 minutes. 4. Place one flatbread on cutting board and spoon on mashed avocado mixture, and a layer of roasted red pepper hummus. Top with Feta cheese and strips of roasted red peppers. 5. Top sandwich with second flatbread, cut in quarters, plate and enjoy your delightful vegetarian summer lunch!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!