- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Tsp. Garlic - Finely Chopped
- 1 Tbs. Parsley - Chopped
- 1 Tsp. Lemon Juice
- 2 Cups Canned Tuna - Drained
- 1/4 Cup Roasted Red Peppers - Cut in Strips
- 1/2 Cup Artichoke Hearts - Chopped
- 1 Tsp. Oregano Flakes
- 4 Kontos® Olive Flatbread Pieces
- 1. Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic, parsley and lemon juice in a bowl. 2. Add tuna, artichoke hearts and oregano flakes and mix. 3. Toast 4 pieces of Kontos Olive Flatbread in toaster oven for 4 minutes. 4. Place one flatbread on cutting board and spoon on tuna mixture. Add a layer of provolone cheese slices, roasted red pepper strips, and top with second flatbread. 5. Heat in Panini press for a few minutes if desired. Cut in quarters. Repeat with two more flatbreads. Plate and serve!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!