- Kontos Pizza Parlor Crust (substitutes include Kontos Flatbread)
- 1-2 Tbsp. Chili or Garlic Oil
- Red Onion Pieces, Thinly Sliced
- 3 Tbsp. Kontos Tzatziki Sauce
- 2 Oz. Kontos Kalamata Olives, Chopped
- 2 Oz. Kontos Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 4 Oz. Smoked Salmon, Thinly Sliced
- Caviar, Capers or Anchovies; optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Brush Kontos Pizza Parlor Crust (or Flatbread/Pita Bread) with the oil. Bake in preheated oven for approx. 5 minutes – until warm or slightly crisp.
- Spread Tzatziki Sauce and arrange the onions.
- Arrange the sliced salmon to cover pizza to taste.
- Add Kalamata Olives and Feta Cheese over the surface.
- Using a pizza cutter or a large sharp knife, cut pizza into 4 or 6 slices.
- Spoon a little Caviar, Capers or add a slice of Anchovy in the center of each slice (optional).
- Serve and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!