- 1 7-Inch Kontos Foods' Pizza Parlor Crust (optional - grill for 1 min before topping grilled side up)
- 6 Medium Fresh Shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp. Fresh Minced Garlic
- 1 Oz. Sliced Scallions
- 8 Oz. Cherry Tomatoes (quartered)
- 4 Oz. Shredded Whole Milk Mozzarella (Artisan) Cheese
- 1 Oz. Shreddeed Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 Oz. Chopped Dill or Chives
- With a convection oven, preheat oven to 375 degrees F. With a conventional oven, preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Sautee raw shrimp, garlic, and scallions in the olive oil for about 1 minute or until the shrimp turn pink.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove the shrimp, scallion/garlic mixture and set the seasoned olive oil to the side.
- Spread the mozzarella and parmesan cheese onto the pizza crust.
- Spread the shrimp and scallion/garlic mixture on top evenly.
- Evenly drizzle seasoned olive oil over the top (optional).
- Place topped pizza into the oven, directly on rack for crispy crust, on a pan for soft crust.
- (Note: Toaster Ovens are ideal for Kontos Foods Pizza Parlor Crusts!)
- If using a convection oven, bake for 5-6 minutes. If using a conventional oven, bake for 6-8 minutes.
- Remove from oven with a baking sheet or pizza spatula.
- Top with quartered cherry tomatoes and chives or dill.
- Let cool for 1-2 minutes.
- Slice into 4-6 slices and enjoy!
- Note: Oven baking times can vary- Flatbread pizza is ready when the cheese is melted completely and edges are medium to dark brown.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!