- 1 pkg. (14 oz.) Kontos® Plain or Multi-Grain Pizza Parlor Crust (5 crusts)
- 1 1/4 cups prepared pizza sauce
- 5 oz. provolone cheese, sliced
- 5 oz. sliced pepperoni
- 1 1/4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (5 oz.)
- Shredded Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- DIRECTIONS: 1. Preheat oven to 425°F. 2. Arrange Pizza Crusts on two baking sheets. Spread 1/4 cup pizza sauce on each crust. Top with provolone, pepperoni and mozzarella. Sprinkle with Parmigiano-Reggiano. 3. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. For a crispier crust, place pizzas directly on the oven rack.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!