- 1 Pan Plano Chipotle with Bean and Corn Filling
- 1/2 cup Black Beans
- 1/2 cup Red Beans
- 1/2 cup Sweet Canned Corn
- 1/4 cup finely chopped Red Onion
- 1/2 cup Cubed Red or Green Pepper
- 2 tbsp Chopped Cilantro
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 2/3 cup Olive oil
- 2 tbsp each of Red Wine, Apple Cider, and Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 ounces Feta Cheese, crumbled
- Cut the flatbread in half. Mix together the chopped vegetable, cilantro and garlic. Mix together olive oil and vinegars; add to vegetable mixture. Stir in feta cheese. Fill Kontos Pan Plano Flatbread with your vegetable and feta filling; using a slotted spoon to avoid bringing along too much dressing. Wrap tightly in foil for transport. Note: The vegetable mixture can be made a day in advance to intensify flavors. You can double or triple the recipe to make more sandwiches.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!