- 1 1/2 tsp. whole cumin seeds
- 1/4 cup finely shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- 1/2 clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup Kontos Greek Yogurt
- 4 cups sliced fresh baby spinach
- 1 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil - plus extra for flatbreads
- 4 Kontos® Onion Flatbreads
- 1/2 cup harissa (Moroccan red pepper sauce) - or your favorite hot pepper sauce
- 1. Preheat broiler. 2. Toast cumin seeds in small skillet over medium heat until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add coconut and sesame seeds. Cook and stir until coconut is golden brown. Remove from heat. 3. Crush garlic and salt with flat side of knife to make a paste. Stir into yogurt. 4. Drizzle spinach with 1 Tbsp. oil in medium bowl. Toss to coat. 5. Arrange Onion Flatbreads, bottom side up, on two baking sheets. Brush flatbreads with oil. Broil 1 minute or until edges are golden. 6. Turn flatbreads over and spread each with 1/4 cup yogurt mixture. Top with spinach mixture. Broil 1 minute or until spinach begins to wilt. 7. Spoon harissa on flatbreads. Garnish with coconut mixture.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!