- 4 Pieces Kontos Multi-Grain Flatbread
- 1/4 Stick Butter softened
- 1 Tbsp. Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 Tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Cup Ricotta Cheese Part Skim
- 1 Cup Fresh Strawberries, Blueberries and/or Raspberries Sliced
- 1/4 Cup Toasted Almonds Sliced
- Fresh Mint Leaves Chopped
- 4 Tbsp. Honey
- Toast Kontos Multi-Grain Flatbreads in toaster for about 2 minutes, until golden brown and crisp. Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with combined sugar and cinnamon. Spread each cinnamon flatbread with ricotta cheese. Top with sliced berries and almonds. Cut each flatbread into quarters. Drizzle with a little honey and sprinkle chopped mint leaves before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!