- Kontos Traditional or Savory Crepes
- 2 Eggs (or Egg White/Substitute)
- 4 Oz. Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 Oz. Ham (Sliced or Diced)
- 1 Tbsb. Olive oil Extra Virgin
- 1 Scallion (to taste or add as garnish)
- Heat Crepe on hot pan (no oil or butter needed) for 20 seconds on each side. Heat olive oil in frying pan. Mix eggs/egg whites in bowl. Combine eggs in hot pan with ham and cheese.Place cooked ham/egg/cheese mixture in center of warm crepe and fold all sides toward center. Add scallion to taste.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!