- 2 pieces Kontos Greek Lifestyle Flatbread™
- 1 medium beet, cooked
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 2 large Roma tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup Feta Cheese crumbled
- 3 teaspoons Greek Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Fresh basil, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F degrees. Prepare a large baking sheet, lined with foil and lightly grease with olive oil.
- Add beets, garlic, 2 teaspoons of olive oil, and spices to blender. Blend until ingredients combine.
- Spread the beet garlic dip over the pita bread, and top with Roma tomato slices, grape tomatoes, and Feta cheese. Drizzle olive oil over the flatbread.
- Place flatbread on the baking sheet and cook for 15 minutes, or until cheese has melted. Serve with basil over the top. Make sure you save a piece for your significant other! Recipe courtesy of Kouzounas Kitchen
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!