- 1 7-Inch Kontos Foods' Pizza Parlor Crust (optional - grill for 1 min before topping grilled side up)
- 1/8 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Tbsp. Fresh Minced Garlic
- 8-9 Slices Small Roma Tomatoes
- 3 Oz. Shredded Whole Milk (Artisan) Mozzarella
- 2 Oz. Fontina Cheese
- 1 Oz. Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Oz. Feta Cheese (Greek Origin preferred)
- 4 Fresh basil leaves (washed, dried, and julienne sliced)
- With a convection oven, preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- With a conventional oven, preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Stir together the olive oil, garlic, salt and tomatoes and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Brush the Kontos Pizza Parlor Crust with the tomato marinade (leave tomatoes in the bowl).
- Arrange tomato slices over top.
- Spread mozzarella and shredded Fontina cheese evenly over top of tomato slices.
- Top evenly with shredded Parmesan cheese, feta cheese and sliced basil leaves.
- Place topped pizza into the oven, directly on rack for crispy crust or on a pan for soft crust.
- (Note: Toaster Ovens are ideal for Kontos Foods Pizza Parlor Crusts!)
- Convection Oven - Bake for 5-6 minutes. Conventional Oven - Bake for 6-8 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!