- 4 Pieces Kontos Multi-Grain Flatbread
- 1 lb. London Broil Rubbed in butter or olive oil, sprinkled with salt & pepper
- 1 Large Red Onion, Sliced, and brushed with olive oil or cooking spray
- 4-8 Slices Cheese such as Swiss or Provolone
- Slice red onion in 1/4-inch slices, brush with oil and grill. Grill London broil to taste; let meat rest, then slice thinly with sharp knife; keep warm under foil. Preheat the Kontos Multi-Grain Flatbread (or any other favorite Kontos flatbread or pita bread) on a grill, 15-20 seconds on each side. Cut bread into two halves. Layer the meat and cheese on half slice. Put in hot oven or under broiler for 2 minutes until cheese melts. • Place warmed half of flatbread on top to create sandwich. • Enjoy with Dad!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!