- Breaded chicken breast patties (precooked frozen or freshly prepared*)
- 2 pieces Kontos Grilled Panini Flatbread
- Prepared thick tomato sauce
- Mozzarella shredded or sliced
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Prepare frozen breaded chicken according to package instructions and slice into strips.
- Place a piece of Kontos Grilled Panini Flatbread on a baking sheet.
- Cover with strips of chicken.
- Top chicken with tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese and cover with a second flatbread.
- Heat in oven until cheese melts.
- Plate and serve.
- *Freshly prepared breaded chicken breasts: Combine 1 egg and 1 tablespoon water to make an egg-wash. Dredge chicken breasts in egg-wash and coat with bread crumbs or Panko. Deep fry or pan fry chicken breasts. Slice into strips and complete the recipe above.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!