- 4 approx. 6 ounces Salmon Fillets (bones removed)
- 4 sheets Kontos Fillo Dough (#4, 5, or 7)
- 1/2 cup Feta Cheese
- 2 cups Baby Spinach, sautéed and drained well (optional raw)
- 4 tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 cup Melted Butter
- Salt and Ground Black Pepper (to taste)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Cut salmon filets into rectangular-shaped pieces, approx. 2 inches wide by 5 inches long, keeping the filet portions separate.
- Take 1 sheet of Fillo Dough and place a portion of salmon (6 ounces), on the corner nearest you, of the Fillo Dough. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Coat the Salmon fillet with 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard.
- Add 1/4th of the spinach on top of the Salmon fillet. Add Crumpled Feta Cheese on top of the spinach.
- Fold the Fillo Dough (nearest you) over the salmon and make one complete wrap. Take the sides of the dough and fold them towards the center, and continue rolling up the dough. Brush top and sides lightly with butter, covering completely and place on a cookie sheet. Repeat steps for remaining portions of salmon.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-30 minutes, or until Fillo Dough is golden brown.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!