|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time||Passive Time|
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon or use the pre-mixed variety.
- Brush top of Kontos Flatbread with butter or oil and place on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle sugar/cinnamon mixture over flatbread.
- Toast until crisp (about 4 minutes).
- Cut into wedges or 1 inch wide strips and serve.
Serve with ice cream or sherbet, fresh fruit, or applesauce. For an after-school or anytime treat, cool and store in an air-tight plastic container for up to a week at room temperature.