|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time||Passive Time|
- 1 7-inch Kontos Foods' Pizza Parlor Crust (optional - grill for 1 min before topping grilled side up)
- 1/3 cup Tomato/Pizza Sauce
- 1/3 cup Shredded Mozzarella or Provolone Cheese
- 8-10 slices Pepperoni (beef, pork, or turkey)
- 1/2 Oz. Italian-Style Sausage pieces (cook first; traditional pork or chicken)
- 1/4 Oz. Grates/Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Pinch of Shredded Fresh Basil Leaves
- With a convection oven, preheat oven to 375 degrees F. With a conventional oven, preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Spread tomato pizza sauce evenly on Kontos Pizza Parlor Crust.
- Spread shredded cheese evenly.
- Top evenly with pepperoni and sautéed Italian-Style Sausage pieces.
- Top evenly with shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle Fresh Basil Leaves evenly
- Place crust into the oven, directly on rack for crispy crust or on a pan for soft crust. (Note: Toaster Ovens are ideal for Kontos Foods Pizza Parlor Crusts!)
- If using a convection oven, bake for 5-6 minutes. if using a conventional oven, bake for 6-8 minutes