|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time||Passive Time|
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Prepare frozen breaded chicken according to package instructions and slice into strips.
- Place a piece of Kontos Grilled Panini Flatbread on a baking sheet.
- Cover with strips of chicken.
- Top chicken with tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese and cover with a second flatbread.
- Heat in oven until cheese melts.
- Plate and serve.
- *Freshly prepared breaded chicken breasts: Combine 1 egg and 1 tablespoon water to make an egg-wash. Dredge chicken breasts in egg-wash and coat with bread crumbs or Panko. Deep fry or pan fry chicken breasts. Slice into strips and complete the recipe above.