|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time||Passive Time|
- BRUSCHETTA DIRECTIONS:
- Combine tomato, onion, garlic, and basil with a little oil.
- If preparing in advance, refrigerate in covered container until ready to serve.
- Serve with prepared crispy flatbread wedges (see below).
- TOASTED FLATBREAD WEDGES DIRECTIONS:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Brush Kontos Flatbread with butter or oil.
- Place on a baking sheet and sprinkle with herbs.
- Heat in oven for about 2 minutes (or longer if you prefer them crispier).
- Cut into 1 to 11/2 inch strips or wedges and place in serving basket.
- To add a spicy zip, sprinkle flatbread with red pepper flakes, white or black sesame seeds, and/or cracked black pepper.
*Balsamic Glaze: 1 cup Balsamic vinegar, 1/4 cup water, 1/4 cup brown sugar. Combine and reduce by 50% over medium heat while stirring constantly.