- Elevate everyday toast into this luxurious, brunch-worthy version complete with smoked salmon, capers, and a tangy drizzle of lemon cream.
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time||Passive Time|
- 4 Kontos® Greek Lifestyle Flatbreads
- ¼ Cup Sour Cream
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp. Lemon Zest
- 1 Small Cucumber
- 1 Ripe Avocado Peeled, Pitted and Chopped
- 4 oz. Smoked Salmon
- 2 Eggs, hard boiled, peeled and sliced
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped Red Onion
- 1 tbsp. capers, drained
- 2 tbsp. dill sprigs
- 1 small jar salmon roe (optional)
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
Wrap flatbreads in foil packet and place in oven to warm.
In a small bowl, stir together sour cream, lemon juice and lemon zest, until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Using a vegetable peeler, slice cucumber end-to-end into long strips, rotating cucumber after every few passes to keep strips even. Discard core.
- Place chopped avocado in a bowl with olive oil and mash with a fork until spreadable, but still slightly chunky. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Remove flatbreads from foil pack and place on individual plates.
- Spread approximately one quarter of mashed avocado onto first flatbread; repeat with remaining flatbreads.
- Top each portion of mashed avocado with 1 ounce salmon and 1-2 egg slices.
- Drizzle with lemon cream. Add 2-3 cucumber strips to each flatbread, then sprinkle with red onion and capers.
- Scatter with dill sprigs and finish with a small dollop of salmon roe (optional).