2 Lucky Winners Will Receive Fresh Fillo Dough & a Private Virtual Pastry Class With Kontos’ Corporate Executive Chef
The holidays are almost here and it’s time to start baking. If you’ve never made a delicious fruit strudel from scratch, here’s your chance to learn how.
Two lucky winners (one from Instagram and one from Facebook)) will be randomly selected to receive several boxes (16 oz.) of FRESH Kontos Fillo dough, to use in a pre-provided recipe for a Fruit Strudel.
Private 30-Minute Baking Class: December 13 at 6:30 p.m. ET, Two winners will be notified and receive private instruction from Kontos Foods Corporate Executive Chef Demetrios Haralambatos via Zoom. See details below.
About Kontos Fillo Dough: Kontos Fillo Dough comes in four thicknesses (#4, #5, #7 and #10): From our tissue thin #4 Fillo, to our thickest and strongest yet, #10 Country-Style Fillo, our range of thicknesses adds a new dimension to your culinary creativity and the finishing touch to your sweet desserts, savory appetizers, and entrees. Try our Kataifi to add beautiful birds’ nests and delicate pastry decoration to your creations. Fillo #5 is thin and crispy and perfect for wrapped appetizers and desserts such as baklava. It bakes to a crunchy, deep golden finish. Kontos Fillo is also larger than most leading brands. It comes in 14″x18″ sheets, allowing you to easily make large strudels and baklavas. Our Fillo is Kosher and Halal Certified.
- Be following Kontos Foods
- Tag friends for bonus entries
- Two lucky winners: One randomly selected from Facebook and one randomly selected from Instagram
- No purchase necessary.
- Making a purchase does not increase your chances of winning.
- The contest runs from Nov. 29, 2021 through noon ET on Dec. 3 2021.
- Winners will be notified by DM or Instant Messenger by Monday Dec. 6.
- Winner must be able to available for the Monday Dec. 13 at 6:30 p.m. Baking Tutorial.
- The competition is void where prohibited.
This contest is not endorsed, sponsored or administered by Facebook, nor is Facebook associated with this contest. Facebook is not responsible for entrants or participants.
Residents of the U.S.; 18 and older.
Virtual Baking Class will be recorded and later shared on social media as well as the Kontos website. Kontos owns all rights to the content and reserves the right to share it.